What We Collect And How We Use It :
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of Aalankrita Resorts.
- We may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us; and
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us online, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information;
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send our brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of Aalankrita Resorts. We do not transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of Aalankrita Resorts, without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist Aalankrita Resorts, in maintaining and managing the activities on its web sites. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our site for our users.
Like many companies, we may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites. The cookies Aalankrita Resorts uses do not contain any personally identifiable information and can not profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. You are not identified by name or e-mail address, just by a unique string of numbers that we assign the first time you come to our site.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For our Aalankrita.com site, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites.
Links to Other Sites
Neither Aalankrita Resorts, nor any of its affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either Aalankrita Resorts or any of its affiliates.
Privacy and Policy
- We will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number (“Personal Information”) without your knowledge and permission.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so.
- We will allow you to view, correct or remove your Personal Information and other information associated with your registration as a user of our site; and
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
Online Shopping / Payments Security Tips
- Always shop or make payments through trusted / reputed websites and bookmark those sites if you use them regularly.
- Ensure that the URL of the website is correct by verifying it in the address bar of your computer browser.
- Do not click on links in emails or on referral websites to visit the online shopping site. Always type the URL in the address bar of the browser to visit the website.
- Do not enter your confidential account information such as Credit Card Numbers, Expiry Date, CVV values, etc on any pop-up windows.
- If you are a frequent online shopper, signup for Verify by Visa and Master Card secure code program.
- Make note of the transaction IDs for future reference incase of disputes
- Check your account statements regularly and bring any fraudulent transaction to the notice of Bank.
- Do not respond to emails seeking your confidential account information that try to lure you with offers, jobs or prizes etc.
Customer Registration Process and Guidelines
- After you Enter into the site for ’Online Reservation” link, select the check-in date, check-out date, Search By (Default: Hotel Type)., Location (Default: Secunderabad) & Nationality. After you select the No. of Rooms, It asks for the total No. of adult(s) and child/children going to stay in the Room(s). After you select the No. of adult(s) and child/children. Now, you can click the “Search Rooms” button, it takes you to the next page.
- After you Enter into the site for ’Online Reservation” link. Select the Type you want to Book the room. The type of rooms is listed in the Property Drop Down Box or you can also click the necessary image of the Resort that is present in the page.
- This page gives you the detailed description about the property Location, Road Map, Room types with tariff details etc., If you satisfy with the details about the property, click on “Book Now” link to go to the next page.
- In this page, it gives you the result what you have selected and requires to enter the details like Name, Address, Contact details, Special Instructions (if any.,) & if you wish to have pick \ drop facility – select the appropriate type of mode ( chargeable) and then click on the check-box for acceptance and click on ‘Continue’ to go to the next page. Or Click on “back” if you wish to change the Room Type.
- This page gives you the “Charge Summary” details as per your stay (in day(s)). Click on “Make Payment” which takes you to the “ICICI Payment Gateway” Or Click on “Home” if you wish to change the date of Check-in and Check-out.
- In this payment page, you must enter the credit card number, cvv number, card expiry (MM/YYYY), Card Holders name & page code etc., and then click on “Submit” button which take you to the confirmation page.
- In this confirmation page, credit card number, CVV number, etc., and the other details are listed that is entered by you in the credit card page for verification. If all the details are correct then you can click the pay button to confirm the reservation.
- In the final page, it list all the details like Resort name, no. of rooms, no. of adults, children, reservation number, etc.,